Hello! This is my fourth time doing my own gel nails at home, and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. Did you know that you can do your own gel nail manicure at home using your own normal nail polish and no UV light? It will make your nails look thicker and freshly polished even after two weeks. Here’s how:
You will need GELOUS Advanced Nail Gel Coat from Sally Beauty Supply, ANY nail polish color of your choice, and ANY clear top coat of your choice.
1. Apply one coat GELOUS onto clean, smooth, dry nails. Let it set for a few minutes.
2. Apply another coat GELOUS. Let set.
3. Apply one coat nail polish. Let it dry.
4. Apply another coat GELOUS. Let it set for a couple minutes.
5. Apply another coat nail polish. Let it dry.
6. Apply one layer clear top coat. Let dry. DONE.
To remove your gel nails, use acetone nail polish remover, and it’s a breeze. Enjoy your beautiful nails! Watch in HD for best quality video.